Logo created by Sean Bucknam of inadvertentDESIGNS

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday Sex

Most of us have done it, and those of us who haven't are surely missing out on birthday sex! Since it's my birthday today I felt that it was appropriate to hold off the blog post until today and to write about this topic. I have had quite a few other topics in line, but I figured I would just go with this one for now (my appologies to the commenter that I told that I would answer their question in this post).

Birthday sex, where a female is the one celebrating her birthday, is one of my favorites things to think about, mainly because I know that this should be a time where most, if not all, of her needs will be met. Unfortunately, this year there won't be any birthday sex for yours truly, but I definitely don't mind. I do have to say, though, that my past birthday sex experiences have been quite amazing, even with the one or two people with whom I never had even slightly good sex with. There's something about a partner knowing that it's your birthday, and them knowing that they have been bestowed with the privledge of pleasuring you on your birthday, that makes them want to prove that they are the best lovers in the world. I know that when I've been someone's birthday sex partner I definitely go out of my way to make their sexual experience be above and beyond any of my other performances.

Giving birthday sex is the one time that you get to be selfless and put your partner first, even if your partner is just a hook-up buddy and not a significant other. I feel like putting your own needs aside, as hard as that usually tends to be for most of us, and focussing on the wonders of pleasuring someone else can be just as rewarding as being the birthday sex receiver. We all tend to be a bit selfish when it comes to wanting to be pleased, but I believe that putting your own needs aside for someone's birthday should give you extra brownie points for your own birthday (hopefuly you receive as good as you give).

Going back to why I like thinking about females that are receiving birthday sex. I believe that women, when with a male partner, should always be pleased first since it usually takes a bit longer for her to reach her climax. Now, we all know that this is hardly ever the case, and because of that I feel like a female's birthday is the one time when her needs should be, and hopefully are, being put first. If they aren't, then maybe your partner needs some help with being a bit less selfish, but if they are then you make sure you hold on to that man.

Now, although I won't be receiving any birthday sex from someone else doesn't mean that I won't be enjoying some self lovin'.

Until next time, stay excited!




***If you have a story you would like to share please email me. Also, if you have any suggestions for future adult toy reviews, topics, or questions please feel free to post them in the comments section or email me at DilDosNDilDonts@gmail.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment