Logo created by Sean Bucknam of inadvertentDESIGNS

Friday, October 12, 2012

Short Hiatus

Hello readers,

Like the title of today's blog post indicates, I have sort of been taking a bit of a hiatus. This is mainly due to personal issues I'm trying to address. After my last post about the rape, I came to the realization that, although I had gone to see a therapist, I hadn't really been dealing with my demons. That post made me acknowledge the fact that I was still depressed, had been so for a while, and it had been getting worse. Soon after, I decided that I was going to contact my doctor and try to tackle this with the help of a professional.

Today, Friday, I have a doctor's appointment. Hopefully things will begin to get better after today. So now I leave you with what I hope will be my motivational theme song after today.... Hit it Beth!!!




P.S. My next blog post will be up next week on men who are less than well endowed, and how that doesn't have to be a big issue. So please be sure to come back to check that out. Also, please let me know if you have any suggested blog topics. I'm limited to my own experiences when it comes to material for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment