Logo created by Sean Bucknam of inadvertentDESIGNS

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Doc Johnson I-Vibe Rabbit aka My First Vibrator!




Thirty seconds. That’s about how long it took me to climax the first time I used my first vibrator, the Doc Johnson I-Vibe Rabbit. Ever since then I was a believer in the power of the Rabbit. When my friends bought it for me, they joked that I would never come out of my room. Now, as much as I loved my new toy, I was also a fan of the intimacy of sex with other human beings, so I eventually emerged from my cave, I mean room.

The full story of my first toy is a bit unclear, mainly because of the amount of alcohol that was consumed that night. I was a fourth year college student and my friends and I were out in West Hollywood doing some dancing. That might have been the night when my friends and I may or may not have gotten kicked out of the club for letting our twenty-year-old friend take a sip of one of our drinks, but I digress. As we were walking around town we stepped into an adult toy store. My friends have always known what a sexual person I am, so I’m quite sure that they were flabbergasted that I didn’t own any toys. To be quite honest, I was also quite surprised; but then again, I was a broke college student. We were walking around the store and looking at all the toys when suddenly, like a heavenly ray of light, I saw the I-Vibe from across the room. Like two people locking eyes across a crowded party, I approached the vibrator; it was love at first sight. I picked up the Grape I-Vibe and studied it, in awe of its marvelous design, until I saw the price. This bad boy was a hundred a bucks! Needless to say, I didn’t buy it, but I guess my friends noticed my disappointment and asked me if I wanted it. Not knowing that their intention was to purchase it for me, I’m pretty sure I told them that “Hell yes I want it!” Suddenly, two of my friends were buying it for me! After all of the money transactions were completed, my friends handed me the newly purchased treasure. I immediately gave them a million hugs, and thanked them about the same number of times. Then, out of nowhere, another friend suggested we go to the grocery store a block away to get me some necessary accessories. I don’t know what I did to deserve such amazing gifts, and especially such amazing friends, but off we went to go purchase some batteries and lube. Again, hugs and thanks were generously given as I was handed the bag.  I reached into the bag, pulled out the batteries, and proceeded to open them so that I could see the I-Vibe in all its glory. As soon as I turned it on, all of the girls in the group got giddy as we felt the different speeds and pulsations, particularly the high speed of the vibrating rabbit ears. After we were all done being hypnotized, I put the toy away and anxiously waited to get home.

At the end of the night, once I got home, without delay I washed the vibrator with warm water and soap and went into my room. I opened up the lube, which was the kind that warms up once it comes into contact with your skin, turned up all the settings on the Rabbit, and went to town. In retrospect, it was a bit foolish to go from zero to about a hundred in terms of stimulation, but like I mentioned above, I came within thirty seconds. All of the settings were much too high, though. As enjoyable as the immediate satisfaction was, it was also too much too fast.

I took a few minutes to compose myself and gave it another go, but this time by starting off with the low settings and working my way up. I found a happy medium with the middle speed on the rabbit ears, which stimulate the clitoris, and a medium high speed on the shaft of the vibrator. With these settings, the pleasure was built-up and prolonged, making the experience a lot more enjoyable.

Now, as for the Rabbit itself, if you’ve never seen or heard of the Rabbit, then you might have been living under a rock. Between the Rabbit and the Hitachi Magic Wand, those two toys have been enjoyed by many women, and with good reason; they are powerful toys that stimulate all the right spots. What I like most about the Rabbit is that it stimulates your G-spot as well as your clitoris, which, for me, is the epitome of full sexual satisfaction. The rotating beads massage the vaginal walls, to heighten your pleasure as the rabbit ears hit your clitoris. There are eight different, and separate, speeds for both the clitoral stimulator and the shaft, and three different vibrating settings, which are not separate.

One issue that I have with the I-Vibe, is how less powerful the rabbit ears are if you are pumping the vibrator in and out of your vagina. As you push the vibrator into your vagina, the rabbit ears are bending as it’s being pressed up against your clitoris, which actually makes it lose a bit of its intensity. In order to get a maximum amount of stimulation from the rabbit ears you need to refrain from doing any deep thrusting movements. This design flaw comes from the bit of silicon that’s shaped like rabbit ears that protrude from the clitoris stimulator, but that is as far as my qualms go.

All in all, my experience with the I-Vibe has been a pleasant and pleasurable one. I believe that the back-story behind the toy has a lot to do with it, but then again I AM on my second Rabbit, (I may or may not have over-used my first one and therefore had to replace it). This vibrator definitely gets a big “DilDo” and is highly recommended by yours truly.

If you own a Rabbit, let me know your thoughts on this product in the comments section. Also, if you have any suggestions for future reviews, topics, or questions please feel free to post it in the comments section or email me at DilDosNDilDonts@gmail.com.

Until next time, stay excited! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment