Logo created by Sean Bucknam of inadvertentDESIGNS

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sex with Women

Sorry for the late post... but I hope you enjoy it!



I'm pretty sure that almost every woman would agree that the female shape, whatever your sexual orientation may be, is beautiful. Women are soft, curvy, and usually easy on the eyes. Now, I'm not saying that all women have lesbian tendencies, I'm just stating that there are many times when women find other women beautiful. I've always been attracted to women, but never really pursued anything with women until I was in college.

Most people would probably consider my sexual experience with a woman "experimenting" or a "phase", but I don't really think that's the case. I've been with only one woman, on more than one occasion, but it was only in college and I haven't had a female experience in a long while, not by choice, and to be honest, I really miss it. Sex with another woman is completely different from sex with men; it's soft, it's sexy, it's tender, and just all around great! Penetrating a woman, and being penetrated by a woman, allows for a balance in terms of sexual dynamics. You get to switch roles with being the dominant or submissive partner, which doesn't happen very often when having sex with men.

So how did I come about having this experience? Well, I already knew this person and was aware that she was out and active in LGBTQ groups on campus. We both ended up going to a fundraiser at a nightclub and just started dancing and rubbing up against each other. At the end of the night, we ended up making out quite a bit, and then we inevitably went home with each other. She didn't have a car, so I drove her to her place, where she proceeded to put on some music and take off my clothes. I swear that I felt like I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She was just so soft and beautiful, and I have never had those thoughts run through my head when I'm with men. We touched and kissed each other everywhere. It was the most sensual sexual experience I have ever had. After we were both done we just cuddled up with each other, had a bit of pillow talk, and fell asleep. The whole experience felt so right and so wonderful. We proceeded to hook up a few more times after that, and each time was just as soft and sensual, but it just sort of ended, and mainly because of me.

Looking back at that whole situation, I realized that she kept trying to get me to go out with her, and I would have, except that I was still trying to come to terms with my own sexuality. I feel bad that I sort of just "let things end" without really giving an explanation, but I think that because of that whole situation I haven't had another female experience. I know that I love women, and I also love men, and recently I've even found myself attracted to FTMs (female to male), but I feel like it's time to really explore my sexuality and make a strong effort to be with women. So watch out, ladies of San Francisco, I'm on the loose and looking for you!

Until next time, stay excited!




***If you have a story you would like to share please email me. Also, if you have any suggestions for future adult toy reviews, topics, or questions please feel free to post them in the comments section or email me at DilDosNDilDonts@gmail.com***

2 comments:

  1. How do two women engage in sexual intercourse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to use this upcoming blog post to answer your question :).

      Delete