Logo created by Sean Bucknam of inadvertentDESIGNS

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

SmartBalls, Keeping Your Vag Strong!

To my readers in the US, Happy Independence Day! To everyone else, Happy Hump Day!

Today I'm going to be reviewing FunFactory's Smartball Teneo Duo. This toy is meant to strengthen your Pubococcygeus muscle (also known as your PC or pelvic floor muscles) by forcing you to contract these muscles and give them a workout. In other words, it assists with you doing your kegel exercises by providing you with something to squeeze.

When I first got my Smartballs I was visiting my mom in Los Angeles and went to a sex shop for a comedy show, after which I decided to purchase a few things. I had been wanting some kegel exercise aides for a while, so I was really excited to buy these. Unfortunately, I had to wait a week before using them since I wasn't about to walk around with them inside of me while I was around my mom. As soon as I got back to Portland, where I was living at the time, I immediately unpacked my Smartballs, washed them with warm water and soap, applied some of the water-based lube that was included on the Smartballs, and then inserted them. I have to admit that I didn't enjoy them being inside me at first. I could feel them in there and if was a bit uncomfortable. I decided to just suck it up, leave them in there, and take my dog to the dog park, which was not a good idea.

While at the park I felt like I could barely walk because the balls were just not working that well for me, and I wasn't sure why. After about a half-hour, I went back home and took them out. As I was pulling the string to get the balls out, I realized that the last ball was not inserted all the way, which probably had a lot to do with my discomfort level. Either way, I sort of was not too happy with them and decided to put them away and get to packing, since I was going to be moving to the Bay area in a few days.

The second time I used my Smartballs, which was a few weeks after my first use, I changed things up a bit. The first thing I did was just insert the first ball. (Side note: FunFactory sells a Teneo Uno SmartBall if you're not planning on ever putting both of the balls in). I allowed my vagina to get accustomed to just having one ball in there while I squeezed my PC muscles. I did this for a bout 20 minutes before calling it a day with the Smartballs. This time, the experience was a lot more pleasant, but I had still not tried putting both balls in. I kept up this one Smartball regimen for about a week straight until I finally decided to woman up and give having both Smartballs in at the same time another try.

My second go at having both Smartballs inside of me went A LOT smoother. I didn't want to overwhelm myself, so I just had them inside for about a half-hour. The entire time I couldn't tell they were in there, but then again I was just sitting at home watching TV. The following day I decided to be a little more bold and wear them while I took the dog out for a walk. I have to say that it was the BEST dog walking experience I have ever had. Because the Smartballs are weighted they move around inside of you as you move, causing you to feel as if they will fall out and forcing your PC muscles to contract. Every now and then I could feel one of the balls hit my G-spot, which would constantly catch me by surprise in the most pleasant of ways.

One day, while I was getting ready to review the Layaspot, I decided to use my Smartballs while masturbating. This experience was stimulation overload. I didn't know why, and I didn't really care why, but my orgasm went everywhere in my body. Just as I was cumming my entire body began to twitch and spasm. Later on I realized that not only do the Smartballs strengthen your PC muscles so that your vagina can "hug" your male bodied partners when they are inside of you, but it also makes you extra sensitive, at least for me. At times I go a few weeks without using the Smartballs, and I have noticed that my orgasms tend to get a less and less powerful as time passes between my last use. Right now I'm trying to build up the courage to wear them while at work. When I do end up doing this I'll be sure to let you all know how that experience goes.

Yes, when I first used the Smartballs they were uncomfortable, and I was sort of turned off from wanting to use them again, but I am now a big believer in the power of the Smartballs and the benefits of kegel exercises. If I would have started this blog months ago I probably would have given this toy a "DilDon't", but with a little patience, and use with other toys, I am now giving this toy a resounding DILDO!!!

A quick caveat before I finish, the Smartballs are not intended for anal play. You should never insert any toys into your anus that does not have a flared end. The string at the end of the Smartballs feels a little too flimsy to me, and if you were to insert the Smartballs into your anus and then the string broke, there's a possibility that you might end up making a bit of an embarrassing trip to the ER in order to get them taken out.

Until next time, stay excited!




***If you have a story you would like to share please email me. Also, if you have any suggestions for future adult toy reviews, topics, or questions please feel free to post them in the comments section or email me at DilDosNDilDonts@gmail.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment